1. Open up your media player, winamp, iTunes, sonix, fire up your iPod, rio, what have you, and put it on shuffle (like it's not already. I just KNOW you guys like to listen to your music alphabetically!)
2. Skip through the first 25 songs and list them.
3. Add "In my pants!" to the end of each song title.
4. bold your favorites.
OK, some of these titles make absolutely no sense, but most are very fun. I'll try to limit myself to five or so favorites...
1. Unfinished in my Pants - Barenaked Ladies
2. O Come All Ye Faithful in my Pants / O Holy Night in my Pants - Trans-Siberian Orchestra (OK, I added it to each of the titles on this one. Sue me.)
3.That Old Swamp Is Getting Me Down in my Pants - The Bobs
4. That's the Way I Like It in my Pants - Tufts Beelzebubs
5. Eleven Eleven in my Pants - Robert Anthony Aviles
6. An Gabhar Bán in my Pants - Clannad
7. Rally in my Pants - Prince of Egypt soundtrack
8. Trickle, Trickle in my Pants - Panache
9. Why Did I Tell You I Was Going To Shanghai in my Pants - Panache
10. Insomniac in my Pants - SoCal VoCals
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit in my Pants - Tori Amos
12. The Portrait in my Pants - A...My Name Will Always Be Alice cast recording
13. Stand on Your Own Head in my Pants - They Might Be Giants (in my pants?)
14. Be Our Guest in my Pants - Beauty and the Beast soundtrack
15. The Droid Rooms in my Pants - The Official Album of Disneyland and Walt Disney World
16. Hooked on a Feeling in my Pants - Testostertones
17. When I Fall in my Pants - Barenaked Ladies
18. End of the World in my Pants - Venice
19. Take it to the Limit in my Pants - The Eagles
20. The Flash in my Pants (theme) - Danny Elfman
21. As in my Pants - USC Sirens
22. 1943 in my Pants - Caroline, or Change cast recording
23. I Like Beer in my Pants - Tom T. Hall (from Dr. Demento's Country Corn)
24. South Rampart Street Parade in my Pants - Toronto Northern Lights
25. The Burden of Life in my Pants - A Man of No Importance cast recording
...and just 'cause it was next in line and I like it:
26. 5 Minutes in my Pants - Tim Moyer
OK, I got it down to eight favorites. That's better than the 13 I started with, right?