?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
31 March 2007 @ 10:07 am
Aargh  
We visited a great house on Thursday.  Very charming.  Sent in our paperwork and all that jazz.

Called today to make sure they received it.  It appears our credit histories have scared them off.  We're to call back Monday to confirm, but the chances are it's a no.

Nothing new in today's paper, but it's only Saturday.  We'll look again tomorrow.
 
 
 
Naythenay on March 31st, 2007 05:22 pm (UTC)
If you can hold out, wait another 6 months to a year to purchase a home. Prices are going down and homes are sitting on the market for a long time.

You might get a better deal if you wait it out a little longer. That is what we are doing.
Idtechnomonkey on March 31st, 2007 05:26 pm (UTC)
Forgot to mention a detail
Since we have no money to put as a down payment, we're looking to rent. Sadly, this limits our possibilities greatly.

To more directly address your comment, though, we've already given our notice to the landlord -- we'll be moving out of the apartment by the end of April and heading to Ventura County. The trick at this point is having someplace more specific than that to move to.